Vehicle Return Plans help the member to return a financed vehicle should they experience a qualifying life event that affects their ability to repay their vehicle loan. These plans, in turn, help credit unions to protect their auto loan portfolio, mitigate risk and reduce charge-offs due to delinquency.
Plan – Worry-free Lending
If a member loses their job, suffers an illness or other unexpected circumstances, the financial loss can be Life-changing.
Vehicle Return Plan protection covers·
- Depreciation resulting in negative equity
- Valuable coverage limits
- Installment loans and leases
- Coverage options available for your entire loan term
Protect – Against uncertainty
Qualifying Life Events Include·
- Involuntary unemployment
- International employment transfer
- Permanent change of station (military)
- Self-employed personal bankruptcy
- Loss of driver’s license due to illness or injury
- Physical disability
- Accidental death
Preserve – Peace of Mind
Members can enjoy greater security tomorrow knowing they can·
• Return your vehicle
• Free yourself from payments
• Positively eliminate your loan
• Protect your credit
*Plans and options may vary by state, dealership and financial institution. See Representative for available coverage options and program details.
Contact Insurance Trust today for more information at 207-773-0925 or complete the form below.