Insurance Trust has an immediate opening for the role of Training Director.
For nearly 60 years, Insurance Trust has been a premier provider of insurance products for credit unions throughout Maine and New England. We are a small team of 14 insurance professionals dedicated to providing competitive insurance coverage options for credit unions, their employees, and their members.
This is a remote position with Insurance Trust which is headquartered in Westbrook, Maine and will require extensive travel (approximately 2 days/week with 3-4 overnights/month) in Maine as well as in greater New England; occasional evening hours are required. Non-travel days can be worked remotely outside of any required in-person meetings. Including travel time, an average week may be 40-50 hours.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, coordinate, facilitate, and conduct training for member lending products
- Communicate with vendor partners and credit unions to coordinate yearly and individual training plans
- Develop, coordinate, facilitate, and conduct training for internal training
- Work closely with rest of our member lending team
- High school graduate with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Property & Casualty license – we will provide training for the right candidate
- Life & Health license – we will provide training for the right candidate
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong communication skills
- Sales or credit union background strongly preferred
- Driven and Self-motivated
Insurance Trust (www.insurancetrust.us) offers competitive pay ($48,000-$50,000 plus incentive plan) and a comprehensive benefits package including 100% employer-paid medical premium. A laptop and cell phone are provided. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: Elizabeth Ingram: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Mission: To provide quality service, education and insurance solutions that best serve the unique needs of credit unions and their members.
Our Vision: We strive to continually provide competitive marketplace options to allow credit unions to remain protected, successful and independent while providing cost-effective and industry-leading benefits for credit union members and employees.
Our Core Values: Education, Honesty, Passion, Partnership, Respect