Insurance Trust has an immediate opening for the role of Compliance Specialist.
For nearly 60 years, Insurance Trust has been a premier provider of insurance products for credit unions throughout Maine and New England. We are a small team of 14 insurance professionals dedicated to providing competitive insurance coverage options for credit unions, their employees, and their members.
This is a remote position with Insurance Trust which is headquartered in Westbrook, Maine and will require minimal travel (approximately 2 days/month) in Maine; occasional evening hours may be required. Non-travel days can be worked remotely outside of any required in-person meetings. An average week may be 30-40 hours.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review contracts and provide feedback regarding necessary changes, concerns, and/or grammatical corrections
- Maintain compliance and reporting related requirements for our self-insured Health Insurance plan (MEWA) and all Insurance Trust related matters
- Analyze new products and services through the scope of compliance
- Work closely with our Vice President of People Strategy
- High school graduate with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills– willingness to ask questions
- Strong experience with legal contracts strongly preferred
- Strong experience with insurance compliance strongly preferred
- Driven and Self-motivated
Insurance Trust (www.insurancetrust.us) offers competitive pay ($57,000-$65,000 plus incentive plan) and a comprehensive benefits package including 100% employer-paid medical premium. A laptop is provided. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: Elizabeth Ingram: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Mission: To provide quality service, education and insurance solutions that best serve the unique needs of credit unions and their members.
Our Vision: We strive to continually provide competitive marketplace options to allow credit unions to remain protected, successful and independent while providing cost-effective and industry-leading benefits for credit union members and employees.
Our Core Values: Education, Honesty, Passion, Partnership, Respect