Insurance Trust has an immediate opening for a Member Lending Support Manager.
For over 50 years, Insurance Trust has been a premier provider of insurance products for credit unions throughout Maine and New England. We are a small team of 13 insurance professionals dedicated to providing competitive insurance coverage options for credit unions, their employees, and their members.
This position is based at the Insurance Trust office in Westbrook and will require extensive travel (approximately 2 days/week with 3-4 overnights/month) in Maine as well as in greater New England; occasional evening hours are required. Non-travel days can be worked remotely outside of any required in-person meetings. Including travel time, an average week may be 40-50 hours.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, coordinate, facilitate, and conduct training
- Sales of member lending products
- Communicate with insurance carriers and credit unions
- Administer member products
- Work closely with rest of member lending team
- High school graduate with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Property & Casualty license – we will provide training for the right candidate
- Life & Health license – we will provide training for the right candidate
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong communication skills
- Sales or credit union background strongly preferred
- Driven and Self-motivated
Insurance Trust (www.insurancetrust.us) offers competitive pay ($48,000-$50,000 plus incentive plan) and a comprehensive benefits package including 100% employer-paid medical premium. A laptop and cell phone are provided. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: Elizabeth Ingram – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mission: To provide quality service, education and insurance solutions that best serve the unique needs of credit unions and their members.
- Vision: We strive to continually provide competitive marketplace options to allow credit unions to remain protected, successful and independent while providing cost-effective and industry-leading benefits for credit union members and employees.
- Core Values: Education, Honesty, Passion, Partnership, Respect