Insurance Trust has an immediate opening for a Member/Lending Account Executive.
For over 50 years, Insurance Trust has been a premier provider of insurance products for credit unions throughout Maine and New England. We are a family-oriented team of 15 insurance professionals dedicated to providing competitive insurance coverage options for credit unions, their employees and their members.
This position is based at the Insurance Trust office in Westbrook and will require extensive travel (approximately 3 days/week with multiple overnights each month) in Maine as well as in greater New England. Including travel time, an average week may be 45-60 hours.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- In and out of state sales (75% of the time) in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Connecticut
- Back up trainer and train on products
- Administration of accounts and other duties as assigned
- High school graduate with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Property & Casualty license
- Life & Health license
- Valid driver’s license
- Sales or credit union background strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Driven and Self-motivated
Insurance Trust offers competitive pay ($50,000-$57,000 plus incentive plan) and a comprehensive benefits package including 100% employer-paid medical premium. A laptop and cell phone are provided. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to:
Elizabeth Ingram – email@example.com or Insurance Trust, PO Box 1338, Portland, ME 04104